This Privacy Statement does not cover and we are not responsible for third-party websites or applications that may be linked from our websites as described in the Links to Other Websites and Third Parties section of this Privacy Statement This Policy has been formalized in the Company’s Data Protection Management System, which addresses the model specified in BS10012: 2017 – Data Protection and applicable requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016.
Sharing Your Information
We may transfer your information to the extent consistent with applicable law and in the following circumstances:
- We obtain personal data only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and the data shall not be further processed in any manner that is incompatible with that purpose
- With our Company affiliates and subsidiaries worldwide;
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information; and
- When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
- With business partners and third-party business providers who use your personal information to provide services to us, such as companies that provide us career recruitment, technical support, data hosting, and services;
- As required by law or court order;
- To auditors, contractors or other advisors auditing any of our business processes;
Third-parties may also act on our behalf to collect and use data that assists in the hosting, maintenance, and improvement of this website
When using our website for information only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
Contact Information If you have any questions, inquiries, individual rights requests or complaints, please contact us at:
Tel.: 0621//86-25-343 Fax.: 0621//86-24-329
The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only. No legal liability or other responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of the DOfKom for any errors, omissions, or statements on these pages, or any site to which these pages connect. OfKom accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information.